segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2008

Coleção de frases randômicas – Parte II

Frases cinematográficas

Declaração de amor inesquecível. De Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) para Bridget (Renée Zellweger) em O Diário de Bridget Jones...
- I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to say, very inarticulately, is that, um, in fact, perhaps despite appearances, I like you, very much. Just as you are.
----------------------------------
Em clima romântico, até Harry Burns (Billy Crystal) se declara a Sally Albright (Meg Ryan) em Harry & Sally – Feitos um para o outro...
- I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
----------------------------------
Seth (Nicolas Cage) responde ao anjo Cassiel (Andre Braugher) se estava arrependido de ter se tornado humano em Cidade dos Anjos...
- I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
----------------------------------
Em Ligeiramente Grávidos, Pete (Paul Rudd) abre o jogo com Ben (Seth Rogen) sobre casamento...
- Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever.
----------------------------------
McMurphy (Jack Nicholson) levantando a moral dos colegas de manicômio em Um Estranho no Ninho...
- What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it.
----------------------------------
Em De Volta para o Futuro, Doutor Brown (Christopher Lloyd) duvida de Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) quando ele afirma ter vindo do futuro...
Dr. Emmett Brown: Then tell me, "Future Boy", who's President in the United States in 1985?
Marty McFly: Ronald Reagan.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Ronald Reagan? The actor? Then who's VICE-President? Jerry Lewis?
----------------------------------
Em Adaptação, Valerie (Tilda Swinton) sugere a Charlie Kaufman (Nicolas Cage) que os personagens do roteiro que ele está escrevendo se apaixonem. Mas eis a resposta...
- Okay. But, I'm saying, it's like, I don't want to cram in sex or guns or car chases, you know... or characters, you know, learning profound life lessons or growing or coming to like each other or overcoming obstacles to succeed in the end, you know. I mean... The book isn't like that, and life isn't like that. You know, it just isn't. And... I feel very strongly about this.
----------------------------------
Em A Vida de Brian, Reg (John Cleese) tenta argumentar por quê os romanos devem ser expulsos de Judéia...
- All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
----------------------------------
Em Todos Dizem Eu Te Amo, Steffi (Goldie Hawn) conversa com o ex-marido Joe (Woody Allen) sobre relacionamentos passados dele...
Steffi: What about Carol? What was her last name?
Joe: Carol was a poet and a member of Mensa.
Steffi: She was a heroin addict.
Joe: Yes, but I thought it was insulin!
----------------------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) filosofa em Jurassic Park...
- God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...

3 comentários:

Rodrigo Carreiro disse...

Esse trecho de adaptação é realmente incrível.

Sunflower disse...

I looooooooooove quotations.

decorá-las é um dos meus 1000 dotes inúteis.

Lu. disse...

Adaptação... Amo.