quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

Coleção de versos randômicos

"Her other boyfriends and the hopeful men
Call her on the telephone
But at the end of the night she's holdin' me tight
And I'm the one takin' her home"

Indigo Swing - How Lucky Can One Guy Be 


"I heard the night birds picking up the song
You threw your hair back and sang along
And I realized that I might lose you you might lose me
Drift apart in the night and never know why and not know how"

Josh Ritter - Right Moves


"So you wanted to take a break?
Slow it down some, and have some space?
Well fuck you too!
"

Ben Folds Five - Song For The Dumped


"Vou me distrair, vou pestanejar, vou engatilhar
Talvez disparar e ai de você
Se não me entender
Não faças caso, ou vou me perder
Entre chuva má ou mágoa sem cessar"

Vanguart - Antes que eu me esqueça


"Seis da tarde
Como era de se esperar
Ela pega
E me espera no portão
Diz que está muito louca
Prá beijar
E me beija com a boca
De paixão..."

Chico Buarque - Cotidiano

Um comentário:

Cecilia disse...

Preciso baixar "Song for the dumped" só por causa desse verso. Adorei.